Digital Marketing Strategist
The 411: Full-service, long-standing, award-winning boutique ad agency looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to to help tell and share our clients’ stories via social media and other digital outlets.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager, Account and Creative Teams to execute digital campaigns that drive leads, opportunities, and conversions online, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media campaigns and content marketing campaigns. As a key member of the Digital Marketing Team, the candidate must be passionate about marketing in the digital age and driving customer demand through these vehicles.
- Along with the Digital Marketing Manager, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media advertising and display advertising campaigns
- Daily digital campaign and budget monitoring over a broad range of client accounts
- Develop, execute and measure creative social media campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with overall brand campaigns and goals
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with digital marketing manager to establish and maintain standard digital process
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies focused on driving deeper customer engagement and product affinity online
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Research trends and the competitive landscape and generate recommendations for digital marketing
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years of demonstrable experience in digital marketing
- Experience with website content management, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and various social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- A Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics certification will be looked favorably upon
- A robust understanding of SEO and how it impacts a brand’s bottom line
- Exceptional organizational, time and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Dynamic writing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners
- Strong references – references and past employment will be checked
Integrated Advertising Network, IAN, offers a great work environment at our conveniently located 50th & France Edina office, competitive salary, and a full range of benefits including health, life and disability insurance, 401K and more. The base salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.