Full-service, long-standing, award-winning ad agency looking for a Social Media Manager + Digital Marketing Specialist to tell and share our clients’ stories via social media and other digital outlets.
The Social Media Manager + Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and delivering creative social campaigns for several on-going clients, maximizing opportunities for engagement, conversation and brand building. This candidate must be a thought leader and able to create creative content and write engaging and meaningful copy, independently, that produces measurable results. Agency experience required.
• Set up and manage digital marketing campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter with defined goals and measurables.
• Measure results of all online marketing.
• Create online brand awareness.
• Coordinate online marketing activities.
• Execute digital marketing communication strategies.
• Write copy for online marketing tools and ads.
• Build and execute social media strategy and campaigns through research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification that’s in keeping with and support of clients’ strategic plans.
• Create and implement integrated social media plan and editorial calendar.
• Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video and HTML) that encourages targeted audiences to take action and engage with the individual clients.
• Develop goals and measures for growing followers and engagement across all current social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn); develop strategy and recommendations for additional social media channels as needed.
• Write and edit copy for social media, email campaigns, web and other communications.
• Provide education and training on latest trends and updates to internal team and clients.
• Creatively develop “outside the box” social campaigns.
• Assist with crisis management and negative communications. Collaborate with other departments to respond to issues that may arise in public-facing channels in a timely manner.
• Support digital marketing efforts by developing content for web, email, newsletters, other communications as needed.
• Work collaboratively with Agency team to strategically integrate and align communications and marketing efforts.
• BA in English, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related liberal arts degree.
• 4+ years social media (paid and organic), online marketing and/or digital advertising experience.
• Strong current social media awareness and expertise.
• Experience with SEO/SEA/CMS/Online advertising/Email marketing.
• Experience measuring results of online campaigns.
• Prior agency experience.
• Experience connecting with social media influencers and communicating with an audience from a brand perspective.
• Experience with Google AdWords.
• Excellent skills, experience and up-to-date knowledge of all social media platforms.
• Working knowledge of social media management/ aggregators, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social.
• Strong creative concepting and content skills and an understanding of marketing concepts.
• Strong skills in analytics, problem solving, negotiating, organizing and time management.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with internal and external partners.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, juggle numerous projects and work under pressure.
• Basic understanding of HTML coding (preferred).
• Photography and/or photo editing skills a plus.
Integrated Advertising Network, IAN, offers a great work environment at our conveniently located 50th & France Edina office, competitive salary, and a full range of benefits including health and disability insurance, 401K and more. The salary range for this position will be between $50k – $60k. Interviews will commence the week of November 26, 2018.
The 411: Full-service, long-standing, award-winning boutique ad agency looking for a Freelance Copywriter with a passion for advertising, ambition to succeed, extraordinary aptitude for organization, detail and deadline, and a great attitude.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about writing and enjoy working within a team environment, capable of producing engaging and results-oriented content for a variety of mediums and is able to follow instructions as well as take the ball and run with it.
• Develop a range of content that clearly communicates the brand message
• Ensure content and message are consistent and accurate across all channels and maintain brand standards
• Format copy according to department style guide and brand voice
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and marketing team in the creation of content
• Project manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines that may be tight at times
• Check questionable details, proofread and edit as necessary
• Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or other related field
• 5+ years of content writing experience for marketing purposes
• Successful work history and a portfolio that demonstrates excellent written communication
• Capability of delivering consistent content with brand standard and voice
• Be a self-motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Desire to contribute and collaborate well within a team
• Organized and can independently manage and execute projects from conception to completion
• Ability to interpret feedback and constructively apply it to content
• A link to your portfolio and examples of your writing
• Your resume
Integrated Advertising Network, IAN, offers a great work environment at our conveniently located 50th & France Edina office, competitive salary, and a full range of benefits including health, life and disability insurance, 401K and more. The base salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.
Don’t see what your looking for?
Send us your resumé, we’re always looking for talented indiviudals to work with firstname.lastname@example.org