Long-standing, award-winning, boutique advertising firm is seeking an eager, dynamic media planner/buyer. You must have previous agency experience and a proven ability to plan and purchase broadcast media in balance with all other platforms. The position features involvement across many facets of the media business. You will be responsible for the planning of all media for existing clients and new business, in addition to research, development and presentation of media plans and media buying. The candidate will work as part of highly experienced media planning and buying team with a combined 60+ years of experience.
• Researches, develops, and plans media for specified clients
• Presents media plans to account management personnel and clients
• Represents clients and agency to the media community in a consistently respectful and professional manner
• Communicate with media representatives to negotiate the best placement, highest value-add and optimal use of budgeted funds
• Project accurate delivery, rating and share estimates
• Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data
• Works hand-in-hand with the Account Service team
• Candidate must have a strong sense of urgency to obtain results and meet deadlines
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of post analysis
• Work with software programs such as STRATA is a plus
• Knowledgeable with the industry and media research, e.g., Nielsen, Comscore and other research platforms
• Quarterly allocations, entering all information in worksheet, following up with vendors for flowchart updates and managing all aspects of stewardship
• Take ownership of all client media invoice tracking and reconciliation
• Traffic all creative to purchased media vendors and maintain updated traffic schedules
• Request and check logs times for accuracy
• Bachelors Degree is required
• At least 4 years of media buying experience
• Excellent broadcast buying negotiations skills
• Attention to detail and client needs while meeting deadlines
• Effective problem solving and Strong self-motivational skills
• Strong organization and communication skills including writing and presentation skills
• Requires solid references – references will be checked
IAN offers a great work environment at our conveniently located 50th & France, Edina office, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401K and more.
The 411: Full-service, long-standing, award-winning boutique ad agency looking for a Freelance Copywriter with a passion for advertising, ambition to succeed, extraordinary aptitude for organization, detail and deadline, and a great attitude.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about writing and enjoy working within a team environment, capable of producing engaging and results-oriented content for a variety of mediums and is able to follow instructions as well as take the ball and run with it.
• Develop a range of content that clearly communicates the brand message
• Ensure content and message are consistent and accurate across all channels and maintain brand standards
• Format copy according to department style guide and brand voice
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and marketing team in the creation of content
• Project manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines that may be tight at times
• Check questionable details, proofread and edit as necessary
• Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or other related field
• 5+ years of content writing experience for marketing purposes
• Successful work history and a portfolio that demonstrates excellent written communication
• Capability of delivering consistent content with brand standard and voice
• Be a self-motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Desire to contribute and collaborate well within a team
• Organized and can independently manage and execute projects from conception to completion
• Ability to interpret feedback and constructively apply it to content
• A link to your portfolio and examples of your writing
• Your resume
Integrated Advertising Network, IAN, offers a great work environment at our conveniently located 50th & France Edina office, competitive salary, and a full range of benefits including health, life and disability insurance, 401K and more. The base salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.
Don’t see what your looking for?
Send us your resumé, we’re always looking for talented indiviudals to work with email@example.com